Saturday, June 5, 2010

Sharks-Forwards: The Frog Prince

Cologne -
A goal in the regular season, made the decisive goal in extra time. Sharks striker Dusan Frosch was against Düsseldorf (5-4 after extra time) to Derby hero.
When his shot squirmed in DEG-box, the joy knew no stopping. Only just the frog king was not completely satisfied.
"Of course I am very happy that I made two goals. But I'm also a bit sour. The clean sheet just before the end was unnecessary. It cost us a point, "he said.
The particular value of a victory over Cologne Dusseldorf does not bother him: "For me, this game is like every other one, but of course I understand what it means for the fans to beat Düsseldorf. Therefore, the victory was very important. All are happy, that's great. "
Video on the subject
Before the season came from DEL-frog rivals Straubing Tigers to the sharks. Manager Rodion Pauels with his new signing, who earns 50,000 € a year, very happy.
1 of 2
Next Page »